AC and Furnace Preventive Maintenance for Chicago and the Northern Suburbs
Besco Air Inc. Heating & Cooling is your go-to contractor for routine HVAC maintenance in Chicago. With competitive pricing and NATE-certified technicians, we are ready to prepare you for any weather.
Affordable HVAC Maintenance Plans
Besco Air Inc. Heating & Cooling offers affordable HVAC maintenance plans that can fit any budget. We take our time during the evaluation process of your air conditioning or heating system in order to make sure that everything is and will continue to work properly. Our technicians will discuss any and all repairs that need to be made to your system before beginning work and make sure you understand each step of the process.
Each year, separate checks should take place on both your heating and your cooling systems. Your heating system should be checked in the early fall, before the weather becomes cold enough that you need to use it. Cooling systems should be inspected and maintained in early spring, before the hottest months of the year. The Besco Air Inc. Heating & Cooling team is experienced and certified to do the best job possible on your system, no matter the season.
Home Maintenance for Heating and AC
There are some things that can be done by homeowners throughout the year to maintain your heating and cooling systems. For your cooling system, be sure to:
- Keep debris and leaves away from your unit
- Shut the doors and vents of unused rooms in your house
- Turn off the unit’s power and wipe the blades down
- Turn up the temp! For every degree that you raise above 78, you can save up to 10% on your cooling costs
- Invest in a programmable thermostat (this can be helpful for your heating system, as well)
- Weather-proof your home with better seals, insulation, and other solutions
For your heating system you should:
- Replace the filters in your furnace and use the correct size and brand
- Winterize your windows to keep warm air in
- Be sure your heat registers are fully opened
- Keep curtains drawn across windows
- Use a humidifier to help transfer heat more easily
- Use fans to help push down the warm air that rises to the ceiling
Each of these steps will help your systems run efficiently until the next HVAC maintenance appointment.
HVAC Maintenance from Besco Air Inc. Heating & Cooling
Besco Air Inc. Heating & Cooling provides service for all of your HVAC maintenance needs by:
- Keeping your units and ductwork clean and dust-free
- Ensuring that all components are in working order
- Identifying and solving any safety concerns with your system
We are a Trane Comfort Specialist and therefore understand the proper handling, diagnosing, and maintaining procedures for your HVAC system. The Besco Air Inc. Heating & Cooling team is committed to making sure our customers are 100% satisfied with our work. When you need maintenance for your HVAC system, call the team that’s “large enough to serve, small enough to care.”