Save On A New Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Split Installation
Ductless Mini-Split Installation for Chicago and the Northern Suburbs
For rooms that don’t have the necessary duct work to connect into your current air conditioning systems, ductless air conditioning can be the best home comfort cooling solution for your needs. As a ductless air conditioning contractor serving Chicago and the surrounding areas since 1986, you can expect nothing but the highest quality products and service from Besco Air Inc.
When Should You Choose a Ductless Air Conditioner?
Ductless air conditioning is becoming more and more common. It can be found in classrooms, small apartments, and cafes – you just may not have noticed it before. Ductless mini-splits are a great solution for small spaces or room additions. They are installed in each room, or can be used in addition to a whole-house HVAC system. Here are some instances when a ductless HVAC unit would be ideal:
- If you add a new garage, basement, sunroom, or other room to your home
- If you only use a couple rooms in your house and don’t want to run the whole-house HVAC system all the time
- If you want to allow everyone to choose their own temperature in their room
- If certain family members have temperature restrictions and need to be warmer or cooler more often than other family members
- If certain rooms naturally get more sun, like the kitchen, or stay colder, like a playroom in the basement
- If you want to add HVAC capabilities to your house without adding ducts
The Benefits of Ductless AC for Homes in Chicago, IL
Ductless AC units are energy-efficient and operate quietly – all while blending in with the décor of your home. Since there is no need for duct work with this comfort solution, our NATE-certified technicians will be able to install your ductless air conditioner with ease and without disrupting your home. That way, you’ll be able to enjoy the cool comfort of your home in no time.
- Ductless Systems Save You Money – They are smaller than traditional heating and cooling systems, so they use less energy to operate; The air that is heated or cooled is delivered directly to the room it’s located in, rather than through ducts; They create zones, so you don’t have to heat or cool rooms that aren’t in use
- They’re Flexible for Different Types of Spaces – Mitsubishi Multi-Zone Systems are often used in home additions, such as in an over-the-garage playroom or a mother-in-law suite. They’re also perfect for apartment living, since every zone can be individually operated
- Ductless Mini-Split Installations are Quick and Easy – If you’re considering installing a ductless system in your home, you can have peace of mind that the installation process will be fast and simple. The pipes used in the system only require a three-inch hole, so you don’t have to worry about building or knocking down walls in your home.
Trust Besco Air Inc. for Ductless A/C Installation
If you’re considering ductless air conditioning for your Chicago & suburbs area home, turn to the trusted experts at Besco Air Inc. We’re large enough to serve but small enough to care. We’ll make sure you’re 100% satisfied with our ductless AC service and answer any and all questions you have about the process. To get started on the ductless AC process or to learn more, call Besco Air Inc. today or fill out the form below.